Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

My 2022 ST has landed !

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (ordered due in May 18-26)
My Explorer landed at the dealership on Friday , I’m picking it up at 10 a.m. this morning .
Im stoked !
2D62DFA8-845B-439C-9062-7887380B993A.jpeg 8676E8AF-46B0-4EE5-A78E-0ABAF0E05808.jpeg 7B9A6D7A-AE46-4EB0-A986-0B739D02F4E3.jpeg

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats!

Dmoline72

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Nice! Ordered mine last week and expecting it to arrive by mid-July. How long did it takes yours to arrive after your order was submitted?

Reactions
Welcome aboard

OP
L
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #6
Nice! Ordered mine last week and expecting it to arrive by mid-July. How long did it takes yours to arrive after your order was submitted?
Thank you , November ….

Redvalk

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Exporer ST
Ordered mine 8 Jan.....not a sign of it. Get ready for the LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG wait...................... Every time I complain, many on here tell me until I've waited 5 months, I just need to "get in line". I'm thinking.....yours would be like early October....if it's like most the others............as in 5 months. There have been some exceptions I've read about on here, but again, they were the EXCEPTION.....and NOT....the norm. I think I'll be lucky if I get mine by the end of June............or early July.

And I've had....like many of the others....4 windows Ford said mine would arrive. They've come and gone, come and gone. And mine was built back on 14 March.....but still.......they just won't ship it...even two months later. It's a big mess apparently. I just spent a half hour complaining on the Ford site again tonight. I've got 3 formal complaints in. Doesn't matter of course....but it lets me vent a bit............more or less like I'm doing on here now :rolleyes:

I will at least say when somebody finally gets theirs in.......it gives some of the rest of us some hope some day....some month....ours may to come! Congrats to lilmags500 for finally getting theirs.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

OP
L
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Ordered mine 8 Jan.....not a sign of it. Get ready for the LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG wait...................... Every time I complain, many on here tell me until I've waited 5 months, I just need to "get in line". I'm thinking.....yours would be like early October....if it's like most the others............as in 5 months. There have been some exceptions I've read about on here, but again, they were the EXCEPTION.....and NOT....the norm. I think I'll be lucky if I get mine by the end of June............or early July.

And I've had....like many of the others....4 windows Ford said mine would arrive. They've come and gone, come and gone. And mine was built back on 14 March.....but still.......they just won't ship it...even two months later. It's a big mess apparently. I just spent a half hour complaining on the Ford site again tonight. I've got 3 formal complaints in. Doesn't matter of course....but it lets me vent a bit............more or less like I'm doing on here now :rolleyes:

I will at least say when somebody finally gets theirs in.......it gives some of the rest of us some hope some day....some month....ours may to come! Congrats to lilmags500 for finally getting theirs.
I will say because of the chip shortage my rear seat climate control was deleted… It pissed me off and Ford gave me a measly hundred dollar credit I should’ve had heated rear seats with rear passenger climate control and they took it away from me because of the chip shortage although if I had to wait and get that installed I probably wouldn’t get my ST till next year so I guess I will live with it …