Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Mustang Wheels on ST

PhilST

Reactions
Picked up a 2020 ST that has the street package with 21" wheels. I am looking to toss on a winter setup for the upcoming NY snow. Was wondering if anyone knew if mustang wheels would fit and clear everything. These particular wheels are 20"

Size:20x8.50
Front or RearOffset:1.18 Inches, 30mm
Backspacing:5.90 Inches, 150mm

https://www.americanmuscle.com/black-amr-20x85-2015.html

Was looking at something like this that's cheap and could put a decent winter tire on..

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Based on the specs of the wheel you posted and trying to maintain the same overall wheel/tire height.....those should fit just fine (see attached pics). This is assuming you went with a 275x50x20 tire. I just installed 20x9.5” 33mm offset RTR mustang specific wheels and my fitment/clearances were fine. It's nice that we can run many Mustang fitments. Good luck.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

1604549974656.png

Last edited:
Reactions
Based on the specs of the wheel you posted and trying to maintain the same overall wheel/tire height.....those should fit just fine (see attached pics). This is assuming you went with a 275x50x20 tire. I just installed 20x9.5” 33mm offset RTR mustang specific wheels and my fitment/clearances were fine. It's nice that we can run many Mustang fitments. Good luck.

View attachment 2497

View attachment 2498

View attachment 2499
what software are you using to see that!? PS those look awesome!