Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Mustang Mach-E

Reactions
I just saw a few more updates. Can't say I'm a fan.
FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-E_DETAILS_19.jpg FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-E_DETAILS_20.jpg FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-E_DETAILS_21.jpg FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-E_FRONT_SPACE_19.jpg FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-E_INTERIOR_13.jpg FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-E_INTERIOR_14.jpg FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-E_INTERIOR_16.jpg FORD_MUSTANG_MACH-E_PANORAMIC ROOF_18.jpg HERO_01_062_FLOOR_CAR_SHADOW.jpg HERO_2_029_FLOOR_SHADOW.jpg INTEREST_4_046_PLATE.jpg

JohnD

Reactions
It would be a fun 2nd vehicle. When the charging infrastructure and time to recharge become more advanced, then maybe I'll jump in as a primary vehicle....but for now....I'd seriously consider trading my 2015 Audi RS5 in on one as a 2nd. (But I will miss the noise of that flat plane V8 revving at 8250 rpm) :(

Reactions
Wife wanted a Mustang next. Has a 14 Fusion. She’s not a car person married into a Ford family. Saw it in the news this morning and said I want one. The fast one.

Parents garage ,
I have a friend that’s partners in Fremont Ford. Close to Tesla factory. Said he had 23 orders/deposits at 900 opening. All done online. Was expecting 100 today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions
Wife wanted a Mustang next. Has a 14 Fusion. She’s not a car person married into a Ford family. Saw it in the news this morning and said I want one. The fast one.

Parents garage ,
I have a friend that’s partners in Fremont Ford. Close to Tesla factory. Said he had 23 orders/deposits at 900 opening. All done online. Was expecting 100 today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have to admit the specs on the Mach-E GT looks impressive. BTW that's a beatiful Model T you got there.