Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Mustang GT during cruise control, only in Sport mode.

77Zip77

Reactions
Vehicle
On a recent road trip I noticed that when in Sport mode and cruise control simultaneously, a Mustang GT silhouette serves as a “distance to the car ahead” indicator. But, in normal or eco mode, the Mustang does not appear. Anyone else notice Ford inserts in or around the Explorer? 3572B74F-0AAE-4894-9078-56636EE31D9B.jpeg

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Yeah it’s a fun feature. Normal driving is a fusion, sport is a mustang and towing is an f150. Cool little touch.

OP
77Zip77

77Zip77

Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #3
Yeah it’s a fun feature. Normal driving is a fusion, sport is a mustang and towing is an f150. Cool little touch.
Didn’t know about the F150. It doesn’t matter much but sometimes it’s the little things. ‍♂️

hbalek

Reactions
Didn’t know about the F150. It doesn’t matter much but sometimes it’s the little things. ‍♂️
The trail and deep snow/mud mode also have F-150 I believe. Every major YouTube review in 2019 about this vehicle talked about this cool feature. Ironically the Fusion was discontinued the following year!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
On a recent road trip I noticed that when in Sport mode and cruise control simultaneously, a Mustang GT silhouette serves as a “distance to the car ahead” indicator. But, in normal or eco mode, the Mustang does not appear. Anyone else notice Ford inserts in or around the Explorer? View attachment 16361
Yes, in Tow it's a Raptor, Sport a Mustang, Eco a Fusion.