Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Moving from the SHO to ST platform

GotGrip?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hi there,

Just picked up a 2020 Explorer ST and am excited to build into a new platform. I look forward to learning as much as I can and offering my help wherever needed. I do have a minor background in fabrication with carbon fiber and many years auto body.

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi there,

Just picked up a 2020 Explorer ST and am excited to build into a new platform. I look forward to learning as much as I can and offering my help wherever needed. I do have a minor background in fabrication with carbon fiber and many years auto body.
Welcome to the forum.
Hi there,

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hi there,

Welcome. How do you like your ST? How does it compare to your SHO?

OP
G

GotGrip?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Welcome. How do you like your ST? How does it compare to your SHO?
Much bigger road couch, ST feels like it pulls pretty hard even in stock form but hard to compare the 2 until I get a few things done to the ST but I'll circle back to that question later for sure

Reactions
Much bigger road couch, ST feels like it pulls pretty hard even in stock form but hard to compare the 2 until I get a few things done to the ST but I'll circle back to that question later for sure
Ah we snagged another SHO owner. Excellent.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi there,

Congrats on the move to a ST and welcome to the forum.