Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Mod Friendly dealer in KC?

Pumper7

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer
I just bought a 2022 ST, at this point not sure what mods I will do but my current dealer is totally unfriendly as to mods, they open it up and see a CAI, it might as well be filled with Ammonium Nitrate. Anyone know of mod friendly dealers for basic servicing around Kansas City?

agonzales62451

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
I have my ST serviced at Victory Ford in KCK near the legends outlet. They have never said anything negative about my mods (Lethal springs, fenfab dual intake, fenfab hot and charge pipe w bov, and 3" thermal catback). The staff is great I have always had my general maintenance done there and had my transmission serviced a few months ago. My ST is the black one up front.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
White ExST in pic is slammed. Looks cool.

OP
P

Pumper7

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer
Thread Starter #4
That's hot! Any good custom shops around town? I've used Xtreme truck in Grandview but that's it

agonzales62451

Active Duty U.S. Army
Reactions
TAOS Performance has had some ExSTs in their shop and have some pretty good reviews.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk