Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Major Mechanical issues

Syates61

Reactions
Hi
I bought my 2nd 2021 ST in April and have had nothing but major issues. Sync never works properly, front driver seat controls and trim broke, factory paint job is terrible, wireless charger broke and now the Transmission is being replaced. I have had it 5 months and it has been in the shop 6 weeks. Anyone else having issues like this?

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Only issue I had was with SYNC. Once updated to version 21194 it's been working with no problems. You might check what version yours is on.

OP
S

Syates61

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I have told Ford I want a new or pay me back everything that I have put into it. I've owned 25 new cars in my life and and have never had anything that compares to this poor quality. I love the car but I am at my wits end with this one.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Does it qualify under the Lemon Law?

OP
S

Syates61

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Does it qualify under the Lemon Law?
Ford has agreed to buy it back but I really just want a new one in talks with them now