Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Lurking and learning!!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Corvette Stingray
Good evening everyone

Currently I'm just lurking and doing some research on the ST. Looking at all the posts yall are doing and trying to decide if I buy a 2022, 2023 or wait for the 2024. More than likely it will be the 22 or 23. I've built what I want a few times on the ford website so I know what I want. Just trying to figure out all the other things yall type about. Currently I have a 2022 Rapid Blue C8 Corvette and I won't be able to do anything until that is gone. Absolutely love the C8 but I'm in need of a more passenger friendly vehicle. Still want something fun to drive and play with. Keep all the posts coming. They are a lot of fun to read and take in. Thanks

The Diamondback 226.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Good evening everyone

Currently I'm just lurking and doing some research on the ST. Looking at all the posts yall are doing and trying to decide if I buy a 2022, 2023 or wait for the 2024. More than likely it will be the 22 or 23. I've built what I want a few times on the ford website so I know what I want. Just trying to figure out all the other things yall type about. Currently I have a 2022 Rapid Blue C8 Corvette and I won't be able to do anything until that is gone. Absolutely love the C8 but I'm in need of a more passenger friendly vehicle. Still want something fun to drive and play with. Keep all the posts coming. They are a lot of fun to read and take in. Thanks

View attachment 16294
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Good evening everyone

View attachment 16294
Welcome and lurk away, a lot of us did. Is this a shot off the BR Parkway? Bet that C8 rips it. Many on this forum have upgraded the suspension on the ST with performance springs and rear sway bar. The ST responds well to those upgrades, no C8 but pretty impressive for 6 passenger grocery getter.. Good luck in your search, Enjoy!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Good evening everyone

View attachment 16294
My Gosh that is an amazing looking C8!!! Welcome!

OP
Moundman0160
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Corvette Stingray
Thread Starter #5
Welcome and lurk away, a lot of us did. Is this a shot off the BR Parkway? Bet that C8 rips it. Many on this forum have upgraded the suspension on the ST with performance springs and rear sway bar. The ST responds well to those upgrades, no C8 but pretty impressive for 6 passenger grocery getter.. Good luck in your search, Enjoy!
Yes it is. Took it to Little Switzerland and then on some of the BRP.

OP
Moundman0160
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Corvette Stingray
Thread Starter #6
My Gosh that is an amazing looking C8!!! Welcome!
Thanks. It's by far my best car. Hate to get rid of it but I need to. lol Might help my back out also. Very comfortable to drive but getting in and out of it sucks. :p

Reactions
Want to trade???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Yes it is. Took it to Little Switzerland and then on some of the BRP.
Yep we found that place by accident on a random road trip a few years ago during the COVID lockdown. Not much was open but enjoyed the drive. Hey do me a favor, hit me up when 77 is complete through Statesville. I've been here for 22 years an have never known it to NOT be under construction.. enjoy the hunt

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Good evening everyone

View attachment 16294
Welcome to the forum.

Explorer ST Posts