Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Looking for rims and tires

Fade2black

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey new to forum and was doing some reading on all different offsets and sizes etc… Was wondering about the hub bore. I found a setup on customs offsets but says the bore is 74.10 and says it will fit the st. But I think I read in a thread it should be 70.? Any help would be appreciated

2020FordRaptor

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Hey new to forum and was doing some reading on all different offsets and sizes etc… Was wondering about the hub bore. I found a setup on customs offsets but says the bore is 74.10 and says it will fit the st. But I think I read in a thread it should be 70.? Any help would be appreciated
You should be able to use hub spacers like shown below to make it fit.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.