Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Looking for a test vehicle near Clearwater Florida

Reactions
Looking for a test ST near Clearwater Florida for fitment tests for exterior mods in exchange for free product.

My production colleague, Zeus 3D, operates out of Clearwater FL (I am in PA) and we are seeking a partner to help test fit exterior components. No drilling or alterations to your vehicle will be done.

We will be asking for access to your vehicle for about about 4/5 test fittings per month (could be more as things heat up). You will probably be inconvenienced and might get sick of seeing us. However, we won’t need to drive your vehicle and we can do test fitment at your place or ours.

Interested?

—-

Note, we will give you the product we test on your vehicle for free so long as you stick with us from fitment to production. Basically, if you dump us before the prom then you get nothing.

Thanks everyone!

-Bruce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I am close

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk