Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Looking for a set of ST Street Pack tires and wheels

Thaydog

Reactions
Hello,
I am new here, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered. I am looking for a set of used or take off ST Street Pack wheels and tires. I live in Southern California. I have seen a few listings on Ebay and Facebook forums, but they are all in different states and I have been told that the shipping costs would not be worth it. I have also seen some 21" polished wheels off of the platinum edition for sale. Are these the same wheels as the ST Wheels (just polished)? Thank you everyone.

RLW

Reactions
I have a 2021 ST with the Street Pack on order, and am considering polished wheels to achieve more of a sleeper look, but I am in New England. I asked the dealer to order my ST with Platinum (polished) wheels, but they said they could not as it's not a published option (?). Where have you seen 21" polished Platinum wheels for sale?

OP
T

Thaydog

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I have a 2021 ST with the Street Pack on order, and am considering polished wheels to achieve more of a sleeper look, but I am in New England. I asked the dealer to order my ST with Platinum (polished) wheels, but they said they could not as it's not a published option (?). Where have you seen 21" polished Platinum wheels for sale?
They are currently on eBay for $1700 or $1800. I believe the seller is in the Florida area. Search "21 Explorer wheels"

Pjaycity

Reactions
Just bought a 2021 today- swapping for 22” I am in Southern California.

Reactions
Hello,
I am new here, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered. I am looking for a set of used or take off ST Street Pack wheels and tires. I live in Southern California. I have seen a few listings on Ebay and Facebook forums, but they are all in different states and I have been told that the shipping costs would not be worth it. I have also seen some 21" polished wheels off of the platinum edition for sale. Are these the same wheels as the ST Wheels (just polished)? Thank you everyone.
I just bought a full set of black 21" with brand new Pirelli's off ebay from Best Tire LLC. I think he has several sets. FYI, if you message them about moving on the price they may counteroffer. He was charging $195 for shipping.

Luci

Reactions
Hi! I'm looking for 1 polished rim for my 2021 explorer st with caliber brakes. Would anyone know if dealer would sell them or could I get just one anywhere? Thanks stay safe out there!

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Hi! I'm looking for 1 polished rim for my 2021 explorer st with caliber brakes. Would anyone know if dealer would sell them or could I get just one anywhere? Thanks stay safe out there!
Check out eBay. Search “ 2021 Explorer Wheel”.