Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Looking for a picture of the 2nd row bench seats folded down along with 3rd row

tedro7

Reactions
Greetings from NTX!

I have a favor to ask of the forum. Can somene who has received their 2022 Explorer with 2nd row bench seating post a picture of the 2nd row seats folded down along with the 3rd row folded down?

We have (3) large dogs and we need to see if it is workable before I order a ST for my Wife.

Thanks so much!

Reactions
Its literally the same as the captains chairs but without the hole in the middle. No different from 2020 Explorer's with the 2nd row bench seat.

OP
tedro7

tedro7

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks so much for your quick response!

Blaster7Romeo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Prefect

ordered the Second row bench because it is prob gonna stay down like that most of the time.. Seeing it now I know I maid the right call and can stop the impulse I have to buy a used one or one that pops up on a lot.

FNTony496

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Atlas Blue ST
Hello first time poster here. Anyone with a 22 ST 4wd and no sunroof but with the Factory option 2nd row bench seat please take a look at the rear axle subframe under the vehicle and tell me if you have a 2 bolt or 1 bolt subframe. The area to look at is in the center between the exhaust pipes right behind the rear diff cover. I have a theory I am working on.
Attached are pics of what you may find 1 bolt vs 2 bolt

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
22 ST, no sunroof, 4WD, bench seat, one bolt.