Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Long time lurker first time owner

Reactions
Vehicle
N/A
Hi everyone! I'm a week and 300+miles in on my 22' star white st after flip flopping around for awhile now deciding if it was the right fit for me and I must say I'm glad I pulled the trigger and got one this thing is a blast! A few things I've noticed are headlights and fogs get moisture in them on more humid days(dealer is looking into this), one small paint defect by the passenger taillight(not really worried about this one), and mine has the proper rear subframe which not sure how common it is on the 22'+

Attachments

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Check with your dealer about that paint chip. If it's new they may be able to have it fixed under warranty. I had a small paint defect on the rear hatch that was approved under warranty. It's worth checking. The 4 bo;t rear ends have been popping up just recently, that's a good thing. Moisture in the lights I haven't see any one having luck on that. But you never know, there's always a first time. Welcome to the group.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi everyone! I'm a week and 300+miles in on my 22' star white st after flip flopping around for awhile now deciding if it was the right fit for me and I must say I'm glad I pulled the trigger and got one this thing is a blast! A few things I've noticed are headlights and fogs get moisture in them on more humid days(dealer is looking into this), one small paint defect by the passenger taillight(not really worried about this one), and mine has the proper rear subframe which not sure how common it is on the 22'+
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Welcome!
That's awesome you've got the correct rear subframe!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome.

Reactions
Vehicle
'21 Explorer ST
Welcome! Deff have them look at moisture in lights before its a bigger issue down the road.

Explorer ST Posts