Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

SLD Livernois Motorsports Tuner

Reactions
2020-22 FORD EXPLORER ST LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS TUNER. Has a 91 and 93 Octane Tune. Buyer will have to contact Livernois to transfer VIN# to your vehicle.

$150 with Free Shipping

Contact me on forum or at rongorka@yahoo.com

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Does Livernois charge for swapping the VIN#? Will the tunes work with any stock 20-22 ST once the VIN is switched?

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Let me reach out to them and make sure. Yes, the tunes should work with any stock ST.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Does Livernois charge for swapping the VIN#? Will the tunes work with any stock 20-22 ST once the VIN is switched?
I spoke with Livernois and they said you would have to send them the tuner and they will reprogram it to your vehicle and provide you with the new tunes for $300. So, buying the device from me and having them reprogram it will save you $100 plus sales tax.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Yes, you can have it programmed to any vehicle they offer tunes for at a $300 charge.