Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Limits of stock turbos HP wise

Reactions
I didn't read any of this but I know for a fact the stock limitation on turbos is around 500whp. I dyno'ed at 520 and they said it was purely due to no more turbo. Hope that helps.

Reactions
I didn't read any of this but I know for a fact the stock limitation on turbos is around 500whp. I dyno'ed at 520 and they said it was purely due to no more turbo. Hope that helps.
On what fuel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
His signature shows e70 and he has posted before.

Reactions
I'm tuned for e70 but Adam has assured me there's no power difference between e50 and e85. When I fill up I'm almost always at e80 to e85. Just got tuned at e70 in case in the winter the e is low.

Reactions
Adam didn't revise my 93 tune after installing my aFe CAI, that was after I sent him logs as well. Not sure if it's because I'm on a 93 tune? He said it everything looked good but I thought a lot of folks who have the aFe CAI did get some sort of revised tune for theirs? Input?
I believe somewhere on facebook he said you would only see gains with the afe if you were on E50 tune.

ARC

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST Black
Thanks for your knowledge with this platform.
Do any of the larger exhaust companies make a 3” for this platform? I’m looking at thermal but I want that deep tone as well. I don’t want it to sound like a rice rocket.
I just put on the thermal after removing the mbrp setup. The thermal sounds very nice with no drone or pops etc. IMO.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I believe somewhere on facebook he said you would only see gains with the afe if you were on E50 tune.
Got it, I'm currently running E30 on my ZFG 93 tune, that alone already makes a damn good difference.

Reactions
Adam didn't revise my 93 tune after installing my aFe CAI, that was after I sent him logs as well. Not sure if it's because I'm on a 93 tune? He said it everything looked good but I thought a lot of folks who have the aFe CAI did get some sort of revised tune for theirs? Input?
I’m on a 93 tune as well installed the AFe CAI and got just the one revision after I did a log. My other mods are spd Downpipe , full thermal exhaust , whipple & IC