Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS New 25x12x3 Intercooler - $400

Reactions
Long story short, I ordered this over a year ago and tried to cancel for months after communication stopped. Showed up a few months ago and have been trying to return for a refund ever since, to no avail. Life has sort of gotten in the way and my priorities have shifted and really need to sell this. Has a 25"x12"x3" core and 3" inlet/outlet tubes. Added a Whipple quick connect fitting for EVAP vacuum line (originally only came with a hose barb). Disclaimer: It will need 90 deg couplers/hoses to mate to charge pipes, and a local member and I both thought the mounts don't seem to match up compared to the other ICs on the market, so I'm not sure how exactly it mounts and make no guarantee on the fitment. I strongly suggest the buyer have the knowledge and skill to make work if modification as needed.

https://lvlmfg.com/products/2019-ex...grade-coming-soon?_pos=1&_sid=5deaf55ad&_ss=r

List was $799, I paid $848 with shipping. Asking $600, but open to offers. Preference to local pick up but will ship if I cannot find anyone local. PM for any questions, additional pics/measurements, or to make an offer.

20220329_075345_HDR.jpg 20220329_075333.jpg 20220329_075358.jpg IC measurements.jpg

Last edited:
OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #2
It's been a month now, so let's try $500?

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Another month, another discount. $450

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Do you still have this available?
Indeed I do. If you are interested or have any questions, just shoot me a PM and I can give you my email/cell number.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Bumping, been a while and would love this out of my basement. $400.

Last edited:

Chico111

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Still available?

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Long shot but still available?
Not a long shot at all, yes it is still available.

Last edited:
OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #11
Holiday bump