Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

LED Reverse Lights?

RandomPilot

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
So I’m seeing many different options that y’all are using for LED reverse lights. I have FORscan, so can program the hyper flash. Have we determined which ones are the end all be all bang for the buck? Thanks

OP
RandomPilot

RandomPilot

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
OP
RandomPilot

RandomPilot

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
How bad was it taking the rear housing off?
IIRC, I’ve read here that some have broken off one of the tabs by yanking in the wrong direction. In my case, I’ve had absolutely no issues. Also, if memory serves, I may have used a plastic lever to assist. I’ll find links to both removing the housings and those lever tools.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
I bought these tools without any plan to use them. Since they arrived, I’ve used them dozens of times. Very handy when you get around to a dash cam install.

AXELECT 8PCS Trim Removal Tool Car Interior Audio Installation Pry Tool Kit Window Decor Mold Fastener Removal Tool Kit https://a.co/d/64orE2H

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I had one of those pieces break off on one side. That same side I couldn’t ever get the light to get seated correct again. Maybe it was like that before and I just didn’t realize it.