Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Last Post

Reactions
I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and ideas. Especially Unbroken as he probably is responsible for me spending the most money on the ST Lol. We loved our ST but officially owned it for 2 yrs and got the bug for a replacement. RS7 Audi. Keep up the good work! Jim

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Hate to see you go, but you never know you may be back. :)

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Sorry bout your bank account. lol

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
I want to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and ideas. Especially Unbroken as he probably is responsible for me spending the most money on the ST Lol. We loved our ST but officially owned it for 2 yrs and got the bug for a replacement. RS7 Audi. Keep up the good work! Jim
You will NOT regret the RS7 …. It’s an amazing car. With a tune it’s easily a 10s sec car. Look up APR tuning. Thats what I had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Jim, APR is an awesome company and you can't go wrong. Good luck with the new Audi! I was considering the RS6 Avant but could not justify the cost.