Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Just got a ST last week

Rybaks914

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hey everyone,
I just bought my wife a 20 ST with 13k on it. 401A black on black …unfortunately It doesn’t have street package but looking to do some upgrades very soon
- I don’t know whether to try and get the oem 21” and brake package or not but I want it give it a different look

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard!

Reactions
Hey everyone,
I just bought my wife a 20 ST with 13k on it. 401A black on black …unfortunately It doesn’t have street package but looking to do some upgrades very soon
- I don’t know whether to try and get the oem 21” and brake package or not but I want it give it a different look
You can find a lot of people selling the 21" wheels on here if your looking. I opted for the 20" wheels myself and will eventually invest in a lighter aftermarket set for some summer tires. Welcome aboard lots of knowledgeable folks on here!

EasyMonies

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hey everyone,
The OEM 21” to me are way better personally so when I was in the market it was a necessity

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hey everyone,
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hey everyone,
Welcome and have fun customizing your ST to the way you like it.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Congratulations and Welcome to the forum.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Very nice! Congrats!! I am currently waiting for mine to come in.. like you, purchased an ST for my wife although I am certainly looking forward to driving this.. Been a long time Ford customer. Enjoy!

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hey everyone,
I just bought my wife a 20 ST with 13k on it ... I don’t know whether to try and get the oem 21” and brake package or not but I want it give it a different look
Well, think of it this way:
  • 95% of ST's seem to have the 21", so we have the rare model ST
  • replacing the 4 OEM 20" tires will cost you $1,105 versus $1,456 for the OEM 21"

Reactions
Well, think of it this way:
  • 95% of ST's seem to have the 21", so we have the rare model ST
  • replacing the 4 OEM 20" tires will cost you $1,105 versus $1,456 for the OEM 21"
Little and proud ;) I have yet too see another ST with 20" wheels granted though I've only seen about 10 in person.

Attachments

Last edited: