Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Jeep Grand Wagoneer revealed

Reactions
Blatantly copying the Navigator

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
looks pretty cool as well as $$$$

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I like it. It was looong overdue for a makeover.

Reactions
Definitely not your grandfathers Grand Wagoneer. Front end is interesting but the rest is uninspiring to me anyways. The Bronco is going to eat Jeep's lunch and the other Jeep brands will struggle as a result.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
its like a land rover discovery, a navigator, and a grand cherokee had a threesome. i may be biased because im an ST owner, but the navigator is sooo much better looking both inside and out. the interior of the top tier navigators is just incredible...

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
its like a land rover discovery, a navigator, and a grand cherokee had a threesome. i may be biased because im an ST owner, but the navigator is sooo much better looking both inside and out. the interior of the top tier navigators is just incredible...
4some. Scion XB

webibeay

Reactions
HAHA! They can keep it. I'm done with FCA and their poor reliability. Traded both my '17 Grand Cherokee & '19 Wrangler on my '20 Explorer ST... looking forward to not having to have a close personal relationship with the girls in the service department at my Jeep dealer (weekly/monthly repair visits)

Reactions
I'll take one with a Hellcat engine please.

I like my explorer, but an SRT it is not.

Blackssr

Reactions

I have a Challenger Hellcat and a Jeep Trackhawk. I just purchased a 2021 Explorer and my Jeep Trackhawk destroys it. There is no replacement for displacement and the supercharger whine alone is worth the price of admission. My wife took the Jeep and I have the Challenger and Ford. Fair trade off.

Blackssr

Reactions

A tuned ST is actually faster than a SRT in 1/4 mile
and the gas mileage is so much better.

Far cry from my fathers jeep growing up in NYC. It was beast in the snow. OIP.jpg

Reactions
I have a Challenger Hellcat and a Jeep Trackhawk. I just purchased a 2021 Explorer and my Jeep Trackhawk destroys it. There is no replacement for displacement and the supercharger whine alone is worth the price of admission. My wife took the Jeep and I have the Challenger and Ford. Fair trade off.
I came from a charger hellcat, definitely no replacement! Had an SRT Jeep previous to that, I miss the V8. Trying to get my hands on a Durango Hellcat but not easy to find and can't find Trackhawks right now either!

Blackssr

Reactions
I came from a charger hellcat, definitely no replacement! Had an SRT Jeep previous to that, I miss the V8. Trying to get my hands on a Durango Hellcat but not easy to find and can't find Trackhawks right now either!
The Durango is gonna be tough to get. One year only and high dealer mark ups... Ouch! The Trackhawk is a rare bird. Not easy to find.

Reactions
The Durango is gonna be tough to get. One year only and high dealer mark ups... Ouch! The Trackhawk is a rare bird. Not easy to find.
All too familiar with markups.....I had one of the first chargers....ouch, but I enjoyed it.