Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

It's amazing the amount of talent on YouTube.

Blackssr

Reactions
It's amazing how these young people are finding their voice without corporate intervention.. I stumbled onto this YouTuber and was surprisingly amused and quite enamored by his talent. He has 13 million subscription base. He's making good money but he's very talented and creative.

This is one of my favorites by this young YouTuber. if you really break down the video the amount of work and creativity is insane. It was a cool take on a very popular song. Kudos to the creators.

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #2
It's amazing how these young people are finding their voice without corporate intervention.. I stumbled onto this YouTuber and was surprisingly amused and quite enamored by his talent. He has 13 million subscription base. He's making good money but he's very talented and creative.

]
Funny thing is... If someone approached me to learn/do Patty Cake, I would probably laugh at them and move on. However rethinking the situation. It two beautiful women, like the two in the video asked and it would involve spending hours training with each of the women. I would be like "Where do I sign up?" LOL. The brunette is very attractive and her voice is sexy as all hell.

Dgoebel57

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Check out Chris Fix, started as a teenager living at home fixing beaters in the driveway.
7+ million subscribers, makes his living helping (by teaching) others working on cars.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes1EvRjcKU4sY_UEavndBw

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Check out Chris Fix, started as a teenager living at home fixing beaters in the driveway.
7+ million subscribers, makes his living helping (by teaching) others working on cars.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes1EvRjcKU4sY_UEavndBw
He doesn't really have talent but he reached a niche market. Good for him. There are a lot of car channels on YouTube. It's amazing the money these kids are making without an education and no real talent. The handful singers on the other hand are very talented and are making it without corporate interference. That is remarkable to me.

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #6