Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Interior trim issue

ATL_ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
So I was 'playing' with my new toy and noticed this issue with trim lining up around my gauge cluster. Is this typical? Should I have it fixed or would/could it really be fixed?

20220405_194231.jpg

Thanks,
Chad
Atlanta, GA

Reactions
Probably just needs a good knock into place!

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Not normal. If it was mine it would go into service.

hbalek

Reactions
Not normal. If it was mine it would go into service.
Three whole years of production and they still haven't worked out the fit and finish issues not to mention electrical, software and mechanical issues. Sad! I'm gonna take a really close look at the refreshed 2023 and probably trade my 2020 in for it. I'm hoping they have done major improvements to it. It's either that or buy an extended warranty before the 3 years are up. I really want to stay with Ford!

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Just put it back. That piece goes easily back in place. A lot of the parts are cheap but I like how they snap into place and can easily be removed and replaced.

OP
ATL_ST

ATL_ST

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Thanks all for the response. I'll try again to push it down. I tried originally, but it just flexed.