Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Interior question..

Gibbons15

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer
Posted this question in the new member intro section, might be better asked in this section..

..New member here, From Newfoundland,Canada, just ordered a new Black Explorer ST, and I check the seat option for the MIKO ENHANCED MICRO PERFORATED INSERTS, RACE RED AND RAPTOR BLUE ACCENT STITCHING.

Does anyone have any pictures of this interior, can't seem to find any photos anywhere on it.

TIA,

J

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I noticed this too on the 2023 Order Guide. Sounds nice, wish it was available in 2020!

OP
G

Gibbons15

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer
Thread Starter #3
I noticed this too on the 2023 Order Guide. Sounds nice, wish it was available in 2020!
Its shown as available on the 2022 model aswell

OP
G

Gibbons15

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer
Thread Starter #4
Anyone?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Saw a pic on FB the other day…the stitching is horrible. Red on one side and blue on the other…looks like an afterthought.

Reactions
I feel like this might work with only certain color schemes and almost reminds me of a BMW M badging

Last edited:

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Wow that looks pretty bad imo.

OP
G

Gibbons15

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer
Thread Starter #9
Saw a pic on FB the other day…the stitching is horrible. Red on one side and blue on the other…looks like an afterthought.
Would you mind sharing exactly where you saw these photos, was it a facebook group, or dealership page? Wouldn't mind seeing a few more picture's before I try to change my order back to silver stitching, lol.

Thanks

Reactions
Why couldn’t they have offered one or the other? Fugly!

Dfurt50

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 4Runner
Is it only an available on the 23? I’m looking for one and I like the way it looks!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Rapid Red ST
It was a 2022 midyear addition to the ST option sheet. The ST-Line has had red stitching from the start.

Last edited: