Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Interior part ID help?

sanc1384

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Good evening everyone,

Found this forum after finding a (new to me) 2020 ST and pulling the trigger. So I m enjoying it but noticed while cleaning the vehicle that a trim piece is missing. Can anyone id this part? Im missing it on the 2nd row, drivers side. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

thumbnail 1.jpg thumbnail 2.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Good evening everyone,

Found this forum after finding a (new to me) 2020 ST and pulling the trigger. So I m enjoying it but noticed while cleaning the vehicle that a trim piece is missing. Can anyone id this part? Im missing it on the 2nd row, drivers side. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

View attachment 17296 View attachment 17297
Welcome to the forum

BOXLUNCH

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 explorer
1681650947547.png

LB5Z-7867460-BJ Should be your part number.

OP
S

sanc1384

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Awesome! Thank you BOXLUNCH!!!

OP
S

sanc1384

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Do you know of or can recommend a source with it in stock? Thanks!

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Ford Parts Department?

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
If you don’t want to order it from your dealer, Google “Ford LB5Z-7867460-BJ” and you’ll find it apparently in stock almost everywhere.

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
For something like this, the shipping is almost as much as the part!

OP
S

sanc1384

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
Lol im sure it is. Its just one of those ocd things that is bugging me. A few of the more popular sites like tasca are saying backordered. Hopefully someone has these in stock. Not the end of the world but Id still like one sooner than later. Going to check ebay as well...

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I'm just pointing out you can call a local parts department, order the part, and pick it up when it comes in if they don't have it in stock (which they probably don't). But, if you're OCD, by all means, you can pay a lot more.

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Lol im sure it is. Its just one of those ocd things that is bugging me. A few of the more popular sites like tasca are saying backordered. Hopefully someone has these in stock. Not the end of the world but Id still like one sooner than later. Going to check ebay as well...
Ebay has it but they are expensive. More than Ford is.

OP
S

sanc1384

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #12
For sure. Im torn between spending the money to have it now vs just ordering it and having it whenever lol. Crazy that such a small trim piece can be backordered. Should be basically off the shelf or whatever. I really appreciate everyone's help. Ill see who can get it and when and decide how to proceed I guess. Its not super urgent but just one of those things...

bobter3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer W/SAP
For sure. Im torn between spending the money to have it now vs just ordering it and having it whenever lol. Crazy that such a small trim piece can be backordered. Should be basically off the shelf or whatever. I really appreciate everyone's help. Ill see who can get it and when and decide how to proceed I guess. Its not super urgent but just one of those things...
Did you just buy from a Ford dealer? If so, I would ask them to get it for you on their dime.

Explorer ST Posts