Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Interior Carpet

Reactions
Anyone know where I can buy carpet to match the black interior carpet in the back of my ST?

Blackssr

Reactions

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
are you looking for something to match the softer stuff or the rougher stuff in the cargo area? if this is for a trunkliner or speakerbox, most people use cut pile (the rougher stuff). the softer alternative is called Essex carpet. most any carpet supplier can get you cut pile or Essex in any yardage you want.

OP
jeffgoetz1
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
are you looking for something to match the softer stuff or the rougher stuff in the cargo area? if this is for a trunkliner or speakerbox, most people use cut pile (the rougher stuff). the softer alternative is called Essex carpet. most any carpet supplier can get you cut pile or Essex in any yardage you want.
It is for some custom audio stuff I am doing. I want it to match what is back there.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
It is for some custom audio stuff I am doing. I want it to match what is back there.
Yeah, just go to a carpet store and ask to see their cut nylon pile or their essex in black. get a few swatches and take them out to the truck and match your best. If you want to go the perfect OEM match route I'm sure you could order a rear cargo area carpet kit from any dealer and then cut it up for your purposes but its gonna run you $$$; whereas a 6'x10' chunk from a carpet store will be like $40.