Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Installs

WCbx

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Hello all. I’m in the Bronx and was using a local shop until recently. Looking for a place to handle installs that comes with recommendations. Willing to travel some all depends on the distance. Thanks for you input in advance.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Not entirely local to the Bronx, but Rob's Performance in Belleville, NJ has handled my upgrades, sway bars, brakes, exhaust, etc. He's a one-person operation, so gets booked up, but I highly recommend him.

OP
WCbx

WCbx

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
I like the one man show. Is it possible to get a contact number. Thanks.

OP
WCbx

WCbx

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Not entirely local to the Bronx, but Rob's Performance in Belleville, NJ has handled my upgrades, sway bars, brakes, exhaust, etc. He's a one-person operation, so gets booked up, but I highly recommend him.
I looked it up on google. Spoke to Rob. The next available in December. I have the parts so I’ll just wait. Thank you.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I looked it up on google. Spoke to Rob. The next available in December. I have the parts so I’ll just wait. Thank you.
LopezST , hey I know this post is a few months old, but was wondering how it went at Robs?? I havent found a place near me yet ( Bridgewater). So if it went well with him I'd atleast have 1 place in NJ anyway ! Let me know ,thx Mike

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
LopezST , hey I know this post is a few months old, but was wondering how it went at Robs?? I havent found a place near me yet ( Bridgewater). So if it went well with him I'd atleast have 1 place in NJ anyway ! Let me know ,thx Mike
Hey Mike, Rob is great. He's handled all of my upgrades and highly recommend. He gets busy, so worth calling to book any install/upgrades you have in mind.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thanks for the answer, he seems about 50 minutes away from me but if he is good and fair prices? Then I'm good with it . What work did u have done ??? I'd like to get the read adjustable sway bar and not sure what brand but want to lower it !,Mike

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thanks for the answer, he seems about 50 minutes away from me but if he is good and fair prices? Then I'm good with it . What work did u have done ??? I'd like to get the read adjustable sway bar and not sure what brand but want to lower it !,Mike
Rob is very good and has good prices. He installed my Steeda rear sway bar, Steeda lowering springs, exhaust, oil catch can, etc.

OP
WCbx

WCbx

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #10
Hey. Just logged in and saw your comment. I have not been able to go see Rob yet. Had to get an operation. As soon as I get back on my feet I’ll make an appointment and keep you posted. Thanks.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Get well soon.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Question..... Have you had any problems after you put in the lowering springs in ? i have read in other sites about the springs causing an issue with where they sit . I dont think it was Steeda but wondered if u saw anything..THX

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Other than having a leaky strut recently that may or may not be related to the lowering springs, I have zero issues with the Steeda lowering springs. After they were installed and I received an alignment, I immediately noticed an improvement in handling and overall driving experience. I'm a fan of Steeda, so would highly recommend the springs.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Other than having a leaky strut recently that may or may not be related to the lowering springs, I have zero issues with the Steeda lowering springs. After they were installed and I received an alignment, I immediately noticed an improvement in handling and overall driving experience. I'm a fan of Steeda, so would highly recommend the springs.
Thanks man !!!!