Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

install quotes?

gafool25

U.S. Navy Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
no i dont have the equipment to do this on my own, So im wondering those that have had exhaust intalled on thier ST what they paid for a full exhaust install? i have the 3" thermal full exhaust and was wondering a cost i should expect to pay? thanks

Reactions
Vehicle
2x 2023 Explorer STs
My local muffler shop charged me flat labor to remove the old stock system and hang my Thermal 3in kit. I believe it was $125

OP
gafool25

gafool25

U.S. Navy Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Ok, that was way better than what i was quoted at Steeda in valdosta ga! $600! im thinking maybe she thought i said Mustang darkhorse or GT? lol! but either way $600 is crazy! $300 tops, maybe you have to drop the engine? remove all 4 tire and suspension? lol anyway

Reactions
Vehicle
2x 2023 Explorer STs
Could they have thought you needed downpipes installed as well? That Thermal kit is fairly straightforward to install.

OP
gafool25

gafool25

U.S. Navy Veteran
EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Lol no i didnt say anything about down pipes,

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
You don’t have a set of basic hand tools and a buddy to borrow a set of ramps from?