Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

I can't wait

Mackdaddy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST replaced my 2022 that was totaled
they had to order a couple of cosmetic parts to correct a couple of items on my soon to be new 2022 ST, Carbonized Gray Metallic, no sunroofs and no side rails, was lucky and found on with neither will post a few pictures, hope to pick up Saturday or Monday.

Reactions
Congrats and thanks for your service!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
they had to order a couple of cosmetic parts to correct a couple of items on my soon to be new 2022 ST, Carbonized Gray Metallic, no sunroofs and no side rails, was lucky and found on with neither will post a few pictures, hope to pick up Saturday or Monday.
Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I know how you feel, I didn't want the sunroof or roof side rails either and got lucky and found one in the color I wanted, Atlas Blue.

OP
Mackdaddy

Mackdaddy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
Sorry I didn't update, got it 3 days before Christmas, one week later was rear ended, before they could assess the damage was T boned on driver's side one month less a day, fast forward 2 1/2 months they declared it totaled, picked up my new 23 ST the 30th of March, as I was being kicked out the rental since they totaled my 2022 ST. But now I'm a happy camper again, even if it did go up $4000 in 3 months for the new one and hate the roof rails , but I smile every time I look at it. Lol

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
You were right, we are twins. Same color and no roof or rails on mine either.

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Sorry I didn't update, got it 3 days before Christmas, one week later was rear ended, before they could assess the damage was T boned on driver's side one month less a day, fast forward 2 1/2 months they declared it totaled, picked up my new 23 ST the 30th of March, as I was being kicked out the rental since they totaled my 2022 ST. But now I'm a happy camper again, even if it did go up $4000 in 3 months for the new one and hate the roof rails , but I smile every time I look at it. Lol
Congrats on landing back in a new '23 ST. Must feal good getting back behind the wheel of another one after the loss of your last ST.

OP
Mackdaddy

Mackdaddy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
Thanks I put about 125 miles on it today with no where to go and I had that grin.

OP
Mackdaddy

Mackdaddy

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Thanks I put about 125 miles on it today with nowhere to go and I had that grin.
Smiles still here every time I drive it, even if I just go around the block with no destination in mind. Got 1254 miles on it now. Had my dealer replace my door keypad today, and of course when the shop manager left the key in the center console as I had left them, we stopped got out locked it with the keypad with the key still inside, thank goodness for the Ford app on my iPhone.

Last edited: