Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

I brought my car to the dealer today...left worse than when I got there.

Reactions
Because I bought it in PA, where there are no front license plates. I live in VA, which does have them, so I asked the dealership to put one on. I made the appointment Monday, brought it in today, After waiting for 45 minutes (after my appointment), I was told that they did not have it in stock, and would have to order it (one would think they would have checked that ahead of time). When I went out to my car, I found some nice new scratched on the right front quarter panel that were not there 45 minutes ago.

Now I have to go back Monday morning for them to replace the front bumper and put a new license plate bracket on...

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
So they owned up to the scratch? Howdid that happen?

KegsBdry

Reactions
After they repair that. Pickup your part and go to a different dealership with a better rating. It's hard to find a good service dealership.

OP
GBVx
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
After they repair that. Pickup your part and go to a different dealership with a better rating. It's hard to find a good service dealership.
Highest-rated dealership in the DC Metro area.