Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Husky Liner

Reactions
Decided to purchased the foldable husky liner from JEGS.com Amazing price for $118. Shipment was a week to Canada so I’m assuming it may be a little faster for you folks in the south.

8C54FF58-69AC-499D-A967-7877E1B9C9E3.jpeg 8D6480E7-C8BC-4772-9F4D-A3A456F2C963.jpeg EFE774B0-24D2-4986-B5C5-E03B26D45971.jpeg E1EF710F-99A4-43D5-BD3B-51FF3A08F6C0.jpeg 0306F203-D2C2-44E9-9853-D6B62906A1CD.jpeg I used a utility knife to cut the middle of the liner on the backside of the seat. The reason for this is because you cannot individually fold down the left or the right seat because the liner comes as one piece. I also cut a fine edge off both sides after cutting because when you fold the seats down individually the edge would rub against the side of the seat as its folding. You’ll definitely want to do this so it does not get caught in the seats meterial causing it to rub which could cause the seat to tear over time.

I tired posting a video but it was to large.

Here’s the link for the liner.

Husky Liner Ford Explorer 2020 2021

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
Wish I’d gone that way. What holds it against the seat?

Reactions
Perfect thanks exactly what I'm looking for! Assume it was just a roll of velcro tape?

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
That is super nice. I definitely wish I would have waited. Now have two full size cargo mats, neither of which is satisfying and don't want to throw more money at it. I do wish the Husky liners covered the 3rd row arm rests though. One of my mats doesn't cover this either and there is sand/dirt/debris that gets in there.

Reactions
I put the Husky liners in mine, they fit great and the folding 3rd seat works perfectly.

Reactions
Decided to purchased the foldable husky liner from JEGS.com Amazing price for $118. Shipment was a week to Canada so I’m assuming it may be a little faster for you folks in the south.

View attachment 8224 View attachment 8225 View attachment 8226 View attachment 8227 View attachment 8228 I used a utility knife to cut the middle of the liner on the backside of the seat. The reason for this is because you cannot individually fold down the left or the right seat because the liner comes as one piece. I also cut a fine edge off both sides after cutting because when you fold the seats down individually the edge would rub against the side of the seat as its folding. You’ll definitely want to do this so it does not get caught in the seats meterial causing it to rub which could cause the seat to tear over time.

I tired posting a video but it was to large.

Here’s the link for the liner.

Husky Liner Ford Explorer 2020 2021
Thanks for this! Ordered mine yesterday!

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Same here. Got mine on Amazon though for the same price. Seemed to ship quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Perfect thanks exactly what I'm looking for! Assume it was just a roll of velcro tape?
The velcro comes attached to the liner out of the box. You simply place it for fitting and press firmly and you g2g.

Reactions
Same here. Got mine on Amazon though for the same price. Seemed to ship quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered Saturday from JEGS, got it Monday! Great liner! Cut it down the middle, fits/folds perfectly!