Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

How to remove the glove box door?

Reactions
I went to place the registration in the glove box and slid it into the shelf in the top of the compartment...There isn’t one like my F-150 has...The papers slid into an abyss behind the storage space. There look to be some detents that keep the door from swinging down to allow access.
Does anyone know how to release the door? Thank you!

Reactions
I went to place the registration in the glove box and slid it into the shelf in the top of the compartment...There isn’t one like my F-150 has...The papers slid into an abyss behind the storage space. There look to be some detents that keep the door from swinging down to allow access.
Does anyone know how to release the door? Thank you!
There has been a discussion earlier for the earlier gen, but I think the process might be the same. Here is the link

https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/threads/how-to-remove-glove-box.477081/

OP
G
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
The glove box door just needs to swing down past the detents for access. I’ff check with the dealer on Monday.