Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

How to display tachometer in Normal mode(?)

jho23059

Reactions
I seem to be lost when trying to display the tachometer in normal driving mode. I've seen pictures where it is over on the left side, but I swear I can't find that setting anywhere. The only thing I can get in that space is what is playing on the radio. I'm sure it's simple, but just not for me. :)

Reactions
It’s under Display Settings; select Tachometer. Press the menu button on the right side steering wheel control, scroll up or down with the arrows and select Display Settings. Put a check mark under each item that you want to see on the screen when you scroll up and down. This applies to all driving modes.

Last edited:
OP
J

jho23059

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, John. I knew it was going to be simple, just not that simple. I'm all set!

Reactions
are you guys able to get an actual dial tach in normal mode, or just that stupid rising gauge type?

Reactions
are you guys able to get an actual dial tach in normal mode, or just that stupid rising gauge type?
Nope, just that rising gauge thingy. I wish normal mode had a dial gauge and I also wish the speedometer had the speeds marked around the dial.