Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Horn Upgrade - Anyone?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Wondering if anyone has upgraded their stock horn to a louder horn blaster or boat horn?

Care to share any details and pics.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Don’t know where you plan to put something that size plus an air tank and compressor?

OP
Liver
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST (AWD)
Thread Starter #3
Don’t know where you plan to put something that size plus an air tank and compressor?
you are correct, the tank is large for the 3horn setup. I was thinking more of a non-compressor setup to avoid storing that "mama-jama" tank. I was just curious if anyone found a creative upgrade.

YellowBoi

Paramedic
Reactions
Vehicle
22 ST
I did it. Upgrading your horn can add a personal touch to your vehicle and enhance safety on the road. The Ryobi horn, known for its powerful sound, is a popular choice. It's one of those mods that not only makes a statement but also serves a practical purpose.

When I upgraded my horn to a Ryobi model, I couldn't believe the difference it made. It's like having a little extra peace of mind, knowing that I can grab everyone's attention when needed. Plus, the installation was relatively straightforward, which is always a bonus for those of us who enjoy a bit of DIY work on our cars.

Last edited:

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Upgrading your horn can not only add a personal touch to your vehicle but also enhance safety on the road. The Ryobi horn, known for its powerful sound, is a popular choice among enthusiasts. It's one of those mods that not only makes a statement but also serves a practical purpose.
Welcome to the forum.

Explorer ST Posts