Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hi from NE Florida (Jax)

Rak71

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Picked up a 2021 ST in Infinite Blue last Friday, was originally going to get a black or gray one, but changed my mind at the last minute.

Had a '15 and '18 Edge Sport, then a '19 Kia Stinger GT1 that I traded in for the ST, this thing feels HUGE by comparison like driving a boat.

So I was thinking of naming it the Blue Behemoth, wife thinks Dora would be a funnier name.

I ordered the running boards off of Amazon (Snailfly) for $300 they are made of plastic but the brackets are thick steel and rated for 350lbs.

Install was really easy by myself. I jumped up and down on them and they seem solid.

I'll probably buy a few trinkets for BB but nothing like a tune yet.

If you see me on the road I'll probably be the dumbass doing about 90 in a SUV.

Told the wife about the ST experience in N.C., at first she wasn't interested and told me take one of my friends who's more into cars, then I told her it was at the Biltmore and now she's like when are we going.

1.jpg

Bel33

Reactions
Welcome! Enjoy the forum.... lots of great information and people here.

CapTom

U.S. Army Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Picked up a 2021 ST in Infinite Blue last Friday, was originally going to get a black or gray one, but changed my mind at the last minute.

Had a '15 and '18 Edge Sport, then a '19 Kia Stinger GT1 that I traded in for the ST, this thing feels HUGE by comparison like driving a boat.

So I was thinking of naming it the Blue Behemoth, wife thinks Dora would be a funnier name.

I ordered the running boards off of Amazon (Snailfly) for $300 they are made of plastic but the brackets are thick steel and rated for 350lbs.

Install was really easy by myself. I jumped up and down on them and they seem solid.

I'll probably buy a few trinkets for BB but nothing like a tune yet.

If you see me on the road I'll probably be the dumbass doing about 90 in a SUV.

Told the wife about the ST experience in N.C., at first she wasn't interested and told me take one of my friends who's more into cars, then I told her it was at the Biltmore and now she's like when are we going.

View attachment 6123
The ST Experience at Biltmore includes a self guided tout of the estate. She can do that while you have fun, or she can go with you and you take another day and see the estate. My wife isn't a car person either, but she ended up loving te things we did with the ST.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

92onward

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
Jax here, welcome!

Reactions
Welcome to the club

Reactions
Welcome. The experience was a blast. Biltmore was super nice.