Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hi All!

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Hello everyone!

Wife made me sell my 2017 Gt350 cause I can't drive it where we just moved to.. (Williams Lake, BC, Canada) So I told her it's going to be another Ford Performance vehicle, She has a 2019 Raptor thats FBO stock turbo ( Reeeeaaaallllyyy fun ) so it was the Explorer ST or a Focus RS, Being Focus RS' are just as much as the Explorer I opted for the Explorer!

Here's my New to me 2020 ST, 45,000km ( Also paint correction and ceramic coat are tomo ST1!_inPixio.jpg ST2!_inPixio.jpg rrow! )

Future Mods ( after winter which will be 6 months up here likely )

: Whipple Intercooler
- SPD or CVF downpipes ( We have SPD on the Raptor and I wasn't happy with the fitment )
- Thermal R&D 3" catback
- H&R 51632 Springs
- Steeda diff brace
- ZFG tune.

I would love to run Ethanol, how ever it's 5 hours away from me, and honestly not great unless I go right into Vancouver for it, so I will be running Boostane.

P.S. There is a stupid Hellcat Durango that sounds like a Dying Fart that I need to put into it's place bombing around town, he was afraid of the Raptor with an overland setup on it, so hopefully he won't be too scared of a little 3.0 ;)

Cheers! ST1!_inPixio.jpg

Dale5403

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. You should have the 4 bolt rear end so chances of it breaking are slim. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here so ask questions if you have any. Have fun with it.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Welcome to the forum. A Durango Hellcat SRT will give you a run even with those mods.

Last edited:

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hello everyone!

Wife made me sell my 2017 Gt350 cause I can't drive it where we just moved to.. (Williams Lake, BC, Canada) So I told her it's going to be another Ford Performance vehicle, She has a 2019 Raptor thats FBO stock turbo ( Reeeeaaaallllyyy fun ) so it was the Explorer ST or a Focus RS, Being Focus RS' are just as much as the Explorer I opted for the Explorer!

Here's my New to me 2020 ST, 45,000km ( Also paint correction and ceramic coat are tomo View attachment 19277 View attachment 19278 rrow! )

- SPD or CVF downpipes ( We have SPD on the Raptor and I wasn't happy with the fitment )
- Thermal R&D 3" catback
- H&R 51632 Springs
- Steeda diff brace
- ZFG tune.

I would love to run Ethanol, how ever it's 5 hours away from me, and honestly not great unless I go right into Vancouver for it, so I will be running Boostane.

P.S. There is a stupid Hellcat Durango that sounds like a Dying Fart that I need to put into it's place bombing around town, he was afraid of the Raptor with an overland setup on it, so hopefully he won't be too scared of a little 3.0 ;)

Cheers! View attachment 19277
Welcome to the forum. Love the Atlas Blue lol.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Hello everyone!

Here's my New to me 2020 ST, 45,000km ( Also paint correction and ceramic coat are tomo View attachment 19277 View attachment 19278 rrow! )

- Thermal R&D 3" catback
- H&R 51632 Springs
- Steeda diff brace
- ZFG tune.

I am a Jackson too. Welcome cousin.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hello everyone!

- Thermal R&D 3" catback
- H&R 51632 Springs
- Steeda diff brace
- ZFG tune.

Nice purchase and welcome to the forum.

I'll be waiting to hear how that battle goes with the Durango.