Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hi All

JustE

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
New to the forum I have a 22 ST. Looking forward to picking up some knowledge/input on best mods for a FBO set up. I am considering a 5 Star Tuning tune to wake it up a little until the upgrades are done. Any other tuner recommendations/input would be appreciated. I have a HP Tuner. Thanks!

Attachments

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
New to the forum I have a 22 ST. Looking forward to picking up some knowledge/input on best mods for a FBO set up. I am considering a 5 Star Tuning tune to wake it up a little until the upgrades are done. Any other tuner recommendations/input would be appreciated. I have a HP Tuner. Thanks!
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

I can highly recommend @ZFGracing when it comes to tunes. Has really woke up my ST. If you look around on this forum you will see others are pleased with Adam also.
https://www.tunedbyzfgracing.com/product-page/2020-23-ford-explorer-3-0l-zfg-racing-dms-custom-tune

OP
JustE

JustE

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #3
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

I can highly recommend @ZFGracing when it comes to tunes. Has really woke up my ST. If you look around on this forum you will see others are pleased with Adam also.
https://www.tunedbyzfgracing.com/product-page/2020-23-ford-explorer-3-0l-zfg-racing-dms-custom-tune

Thanks! Yes, I was going to go with ZFG for the final. A friend had told me that the ZFG tune was 700. The 5 star had an option for just a stock tune for considerably cheaper. Do you know if ZFG offers just the 1 tune map for now until I'm ready to start bolting on?

Last edited:

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
OP
JustE

JustE

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #5

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum