Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hey!

Mechanic78

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Just joined 3/2/2022. I don't even have mine yet. Just ordered it a few weeks ago. Can only imagine its going to take 3 to 6 months, but I'm hoping that since we ordered it it will be a priority. Already seeing that a catch can and a intercooler are two must haves. Since I haven't gone for more than a test drive, and this isn't the first of this generation, what are the bad things to watch for? I want to allow the warranty to run out before I start modifying anything that will void warranty, however, is there a setting in the system similar to a turbo timer or is that something I'm going to have to allow for until I find a harness? Anyhow, what else can I expect? Those of you that live in the rust belt, do you have them AUTO ARMORED or any sort of undercoating? Technically I'm not really worried about too much performance as its going to mainly be my wife's car. January 10th I was hit by an idiot running a red light on my way to work, so her Forester XT was totaled. We owned that one since new as well. Tell me I'm going to be happy with this thing. Thanks for all the info everybody.