Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hey from Fla

SIxpack

U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Purchased a 2022 Forged Metalic Green ST last week, love the color looks like a different color under different lighting. Goes from black to grey to green in full sunlight, Hope to chat with y'all as I learn this more about this new toy... IMG_1844.jpg IMG_1839.jpg

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Congrats and welcome!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Purchased a 2022 Forged Metalic Green ST last week, love the color looks like a different color under different lighting. Goes from black to grey to green in full sunlight, Hope to chat with y'all as I learn this more about this new toy... View attachment 15859 View attachment 15860
Welcome to the forum

Cajun Heat

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Purchased a 2022 Forged Metalic Green ST last week, love the color looks like a different color under different lighting. Goes from black to grey to green in full sunlight, Hope to chat with y'all as I learn this more about this new toy... View attachment 15859 View attachment 15860
Welcome and nice color.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I LOVE the green. Only seen one in person and almost changed my whole order after seeing it. Super cool and unique color. What part of Florida you in? Maybe it was yours lol

OP
SIxpack

SIxpack

U.S. Navy Veteran
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
I LOVE the green. Only seen one in person and almost changed my whole order after seeing it. Super cool and unique color. What part of Florida you in? Maybe it was yours lol
I'm in Central Fla. Deland...