Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello !

cehasgr

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Bought my '23 ST in early January 2024 in Augusta Georgia. Looking forward to many educational chats in this forum. Traded my used '22 Edge ST in to get the Explorer ST. Both are the same color, iconic silver. :0

Attachments

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

Madisonville ST

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Welcome. How do you like your Explorer compared to the Edge?

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Bought my '23 ST in early January 2024 in Augusta Georgia. Looking forward to many educational chats in this forum. Traded my used '22 Edge ST in to get the Explorer ST. Both are the same color, iconic silver. :0
Congrats and welcome.

OP
C

cehasgr

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Welcome. How do you like your Explorer compared to the Edge?
The Explorer ST seems to be more user friendly from an electronics perspective. My Explorer does not have the wifi hotspot or the 360 camera, guess there was a shortage of chips on the assembly line. I got a credit since my Explorer did
not have either. Is there another option I can do aftermarket to make up for the lack of 360 camera and-or wifi hotspot ? Thanks