Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello, My 1st Ford and its an Infinite Blue

Reactions
Sup sup,

Just purchased a 2021 Infinite Blue Explorer ST, what an amazing SUV this is. Gonna be my daily driver and track car hauler. Also going to do some iight mods and bring it close to 500hp. Hope to learn a lot about this truck from you guys.

Did my first mod, warped the DLR/Fog lights in yellow

20210827_133001.jpg 20210829_182457.jpg

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Reactions
Where did you get the tint for the fog lights?

Reactions
Awesome colour! Up here in Canada it was an extra $400 for the Infinite blue :(

PGas32

Reactions
Let's see what you're towing with it

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
As requested 2014 EVO X l, need to take better pics @PGas32 -viqrqz.jpg 20210802_183917.jpg

Last edited:

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard!

PGas32

Reactions
Nice Evo, assume you're mainly going to NJMP? Hope to see you there sometime if so

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
Nice Evo, assume you're mainly going to NJMP? Hope to see you there sometime if so
Thank you, and till now I've been going to englishtown but do plan on going to NJMP before end of the year.

Reactions
4G63 platform is great! A good friend of mine does quite a bit of Evo work in Tulsa. Welcome to the ST forum!

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #15
4G63 platform is great! A good friend of mine does quite a bit of Evo work in Tulsa. Welcome to the ST forum!
Thanks and yes the 4G63 was a phenomenal platform. The EVO X's come with the 4B11 which is pretty much on par and just as efficient.

Reactions
ahhhh, I was not aware it was a different engine in the X.

PGas32

Reactions
Thank you, and till now I've been going to englishtown but do plan on going to NJMP before end of the year.
Not to derail this thread too much, but I'd highly recommend you check out a Porsche Club event if you do decide to go to NJMP. Well-run, great instructors, and plenty of track time. Check out MotorsportReg.com to look for some upcoming events - shoot me a PM if you have any questions

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #18
Not to derail this thread too much, but I'd highly recommend you check out a Porsche Club event if you do decide to go to NJMP. Well-run, great instructors, and plenty of track time. Check out MotorsportReg.com to look for some upcoming events - shoot me a PM if you have any questions
Ah good information, I will definitely take a look and sign up for some events. I heard about it was never knew who to reach out to for this type of stuff. Thanks again.

FatJanky

Reactions
“Do you believe in evos? Cause I believe in evos.”
Classic song, welcome to the forum!