Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello from SoCal / OC

Super G

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Just picked up my ‘21 gray ST today. Used to own a ‘95 mustang GT and ‘04 SVT Cobra. Looking forward to some modest upgrades mentioned in this forum. BTW, my model has the ability to stop the “auto off/stop” with a single button instead of FORSCAN or the 3rd party device connecting in the steering column. Cheers!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

Reactions
Oh, and your fuel bill must be impressive.

Once in a while I am in that area for Supercross at stadium and motocross racing stuff in SoCal

OP
Super G

Super G

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Welcome, and I think they're looking to default the auto on/off to all-time OFF
I hope so. All I hear/read about are different manufacturers, like Dodge and their 5.7 V8s, having issues with the auto stop feature.

OP
Super G

Super G

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Oh, and your fuel bill must be impressive.

Once in a while I am in that area for Supercross at stadium and motocross racing stuff in SoCal
Oh yeah, it’s stupid ridiculous right now. Ironically, our state has one of the largest oil refineries in the western US. I’m hoping the Gov recall will put someone in seat who can do something about the gas prices and taxes.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome! Another OC resident here, down in Rancho Santa Margarita. Also a fellow Ford fan (previously had a 98 Mustang GT, 04 Mustang GT, 06 Mustang GT, 03 Cobra, and 13 Boss 302)

OP
Super G

Super G

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #10
Welcome! Another OC resident here, down in Rancho Santa Margarita. Also a fellow Ford fan (previously had a 98 Mustang GT, 04 Mustang GT, 06 Mustang GT, 03 Cobra, and 13 Boss 302)
RSM, nice. I’m in Irvine.

Dphan67

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome, also in OC, Irvine.

THECUTRATE

Reactions
I’m in Long Beach and Oceanside.

OP
Super G

Super G

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
With all those precious SVT vehicles, I hope they gave you some sort of customer loyalty discount!

Wamba

Reactions
Welcome, I too am in south OC. :cool: