Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello Folks

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer, ST
I’ve been surfing the Forum through Facebook quite a while, so just decided to join and introduce myself. Name is Gabe torrillo from New York picked up a stone blue 2022 Ford explorer ST. Back on 11/26/22. I’ve always owned muscle cars and still do so I figured I keep up with tradition and picked up an ST. Going to thank you ahead of time for all the good information that I ’ve picked up on what to look out for how to mod and just plain all good reading.
I’m a member of many different muscle car forums, and know the value of being part of one. You can typically pick up as much information on a forum as you can thumbing through a service manual.
Thanks for having me and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I’ve been surfing the Forum through Facebook quite a while, so just decided to join and introduce myself. Name is Gabe torrillo from New York picked up a stone blue 2022 Ford explorer ST. Back on 11/26/22. I’ve always owned muscle cars and still do so I figured I keep up with tradition and picked up an ST. Going to thank you ahead of time for all the good information that I ’ve picked up on what to look out for how to mod and just plain all good reading.
I’m a member of many different muscle car forums, and know the value of being part of one. You can typically pick up as much information on a forum as you can thumbing through a service manual.
Thanks for having me and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.
Welcome to the forum

OP
Greywolf
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer, ST
Thread Starter #3
Thank You

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Welcome!