Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Hello (again) from Coastal GA

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
I joined this forum a while back, visited and then when I didn't buy an Explorer I pretty much quit visiting.
Well today the "Fever" got the best of me and I traded my 2019 Ranger on a 2020 Explorer ST.
I have been an Explorer fan since they first were offered by Ford and I have previously owner 3, a 2002 XLT V8 AWD, a 2015 Sport and a 2017 Sport. Now I am back in the fold! See you around the "Club House" :)

Reactions
I joined this forum a while back, visited and then when I didn't buy an Explorer I pretty much quit visiting.
Well today the "Fever" got the best of me and I traded my 2019 Ranger on a 2020 Explorer ST.
I have been an Explorer fan since they first were offered by Ford and I have previously owner 3, a 2002 XLT V8 AWD, a 2015 Sport and a 2017 Sport. Now I am back in the fold! See you around the "Club House" :)
Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome back and congrats!

OHST

Reactions
Welcome back and congratulations