Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Having Some Fun Comparing ST's

F=MA

Reactions
So I had the H&R springs installed by another closer Ford dealer and the wheels aligned. Made the mistake of asking them to check the resulting aim of the headlights. They adjusted the aim of the headlight to focus on the pavement about twenty feet in front of the truck. So tonight I took the ST over to my Ford dealer. They pulled a new ST into the camera bay and I made note of the low beam headlight aim on the wall at 25 feet (with painters tape) per the owners manual. They then pulled my truck in (liability reasons) and the headlights had been adjusted a foot too low (25 feet away) so I adjusted them up and they are back to normal. While there I thought I would take a few shots trying to compare the stock spring height with H&R springs. These are the final days of my Iphone 6 plus. Can't wait for a better camera. IMG_1761.JPG IMG_1764.JPG IMG_1765.JPG IMG_1767.JPG IMG_1766x.jpg