Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Happy to be part of the ST club

wycsailor

Reactions
Hello everyone from the Minneapolis area. Just took delivery of a Star White Metallic Explorer ST for hauling toys and up-North adventures. Shameless plug for Superior Brookdale Ford - great sales and delivery experience.

I also want to say that this group is one of the nicest I've seen online. Keep up the good work. My 'Summer-driver' is a Tesla Model S and I can tell you it's pretty toxic on their factory forum!

See you on the roads.

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Thanks for the compliment and welcome to the forum from KY.
[welcome]

Jim

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome from Cincinnati

Reactions
Welcome aboard you will definitely have fun with your ST. I am over in Ramsey County and New Brighton Ford did a great job with my ST.

Reactions
Welcome from Castle Rock, CO! This forum is full of people who have been nothing but insightful, helpful and devise ways of making you spend money on a special vehicle. I feel like a million bucks when I start her up. I've seen one flair up over nothing but it went away quickly... Go through the volumes of information on this site and absorb!