Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

H & R springs in stock?

Reactions
Does anyone know of a company that has a set of HRs in stock? I'm local to Lethal and they are 2-3 weeks out.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Try ZFG Racing or Whoosh Motorsports.

OP
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Try ZFG Racing or Whoosh Motorsports.
Ill text Adam now. I just orderd my tune for it from him.

OP
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Just a FYI to others in the market, they are on back order from H&R until December

Reactions
Ive been waiting for mine since mid-September. I was originally told the would ship week of 10/12. Now I'm being told mid-November. Its a bit frustrating since I wanted to get them installed before Thanksgiving when I go on a trip through some mountains.

Reactions
Is this something that you guys are installing yourself? Otherwise, what's an average cost to get that done?

OP
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Is this something that you guys are installing yourself? Otherwise, what's an average cost to get that done?
Sorry, I just saw this. Yes it can be done on your own and a lot of guys have. I have a good relationship with the Ford dealer here and they did the install and alignment for $450