Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB H&R Lowering Springs

LEGEND

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Everywhere I'm looking seems to be sold out with an expected in stock date of August. If anyone has a set for sale or can point me to someone who has them in stock, it would be greatly appreciated.

OP
LEGEND

LEGEND

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
OP
LEGEND

LEGEND

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Back in stock should have them tomorrow.

Attachments

Reactions
where'd you find them for that price? Everywhere else seems to be $375.

Reactions
Took 3 months for mine to come in from TireRack, just checked and it has a 5/13 and at a good price $329

Reactions
Awesome thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
LEGEND

LEGEND

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
Yep, mine was from Tire rack as well. Ordered March 1 and I should have them tomorrow. Most places I talked to said April or May.

Reactions
Yep, mine was from Tire rack as well. Ordered March 1 and I should have them tomorrow. Most places I talked to said April or May.
awesome! Do you remember what the delivery date said when you ordered? just ordered mine, it says May 16th but I'm hoping it's sooner.

Reactions
Go to lethal performance, ordered mine last week and installed this past sat… hope your ready for installation cost! Totally worth it!!

Reactions
Awesome! Just checked out, had ordered from tirerack but they said wouldn't get it for ~2+ months and this was the same price after finding an online coupon!