Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Greetings..

24kbam

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
21 Ford Explorer st
Iam second explorer Mom.
1st was a 2020 xlt in rapid red.
2nd is a 2021 st in metalic ruby.
I had sold my 20 after going to a repair shop for tire noise and they looked through my whole vehicle , they did not put the 2nd cover back over the fuse/gosh having a moment box.
Went through a car was and every light in my dash glitches Horn went off had to drive 5 miles to dealership through town to be told they could not disconnect horn( it took 2 hrs for the horn to fizzle out) costed 900 dollars to replace the box and fuse department after that still did not seem right.
Tried a toyota highlander and jeep gc not my cup of fun.
Went back to a ford explorer!

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Iam second explorer Mom.
1st was a 2020 xlt in rapid red.
2nd is a 2021 st in metalic ruby.
I had sold my 20 after going to a repair shop for tire noise and they looked through my whole vehicle , they did not put the 2nd cover back over the fuse/gosh having a moment box.
Went through a car was and every light in my dash glitches Horn went off had to drive 5 miles to dealership through town to be told they could not disconnect horn( it took 2 hrs for the horn to fizzle out) costed 900 dollars to replace the box and fuse department after that still did not seem right.
Tried a toyota highlander and jeep gc not my cup of fun.
Went back to a ford explorer!
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.

STFan

Administrator