Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Got it tinted finally

Reactions
Didn't go crazy, only 20g ceramic over the factory... quick pic. Exhaust coming soon... soon as I make up my mind lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Looks Good! Nice and shiny too.

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Looking good

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Are the front door windows tinted?

OP
ThwopKing
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Looks good. Did you cermaic coat the car?
No Sir.....not yet...still contemplating that lol. I had washed it the day before and that day I took the pic just wiped it down with some Meguiars Ultimate Quick Detail. However after I washed it I did a test on the passenger side and sprayed Griots garage Ceramic Speed Detail and on the drivers side the Meguiars, just to see if there was a difference. I used Griots garage standard wash soap in a foam cannon. It started to get a little warm right as I finished so I had to wipe the passenger side a few times to prevent what I call ghosting..some may call it hazing. But all in all I really cant tell a big difference - now ills ee what happens when I go to wash it again as its not dirty so we will see how well the dirt sticks.

Also the front windows are tinted as well....but did 20% over everything and with the rears being darker stock I knew it would be barely any darker on the front.