Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Good deal or Not?

Reactions
Leasing A 2021 ST for MSRP $57,985. I'm aware that this would be over 60k if the 2020 pricing would be in effect.

39 month lease/16,500 miles a year (I drive a lot).
0 down
0 das
730$ a month which includes all taxes and fees.

They are giving me about 12.4% off the sticker. I think this is a pretty good deal considering the mileage and that these cars do not lease well in general.

I'm in NJ

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Welcome to the forum. Seems I'm on here every day. I've never leased so don't know a lot about it. Curious, do you plan on buying the vehicle after the lease?

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Welcome to the forum. Seems I'm on here every day. I've never leased so don't know a lot about it. Curious, do you plan on buying the vehicle after the lease?
Thanks and no I do not plan on buying. I will add that I'm paying for term care and wheel and tire separately.

Reactions
My personal preference is we lease. Right, wrong, or in different its what we do. Always under warranty, get a new ride every 2-3 years, and a car is not an investment anyway unless its a specialty muscle car old or current.

But that's just my opinion, everyone has one :)

Dave G ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
May I ask what 'term care and wheel and tire' are?

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
May I ask what 'term care and wheel and tire' are?
Total Term Care will give you a wheel alignment, battery coverage, headlamp replacement, belts, hoses, wiper blade replacement, brake pad replacement and extends your service plan to the mileage of you needs. Basically the bumper to bumper will be over at 36k miles so this extends all of that until the end of the lease or covers you for however many miles you put on it after the warranty is over.

Tire and wheel protection is they will replace an unlimited amount of tires and wheels all OEM if something happens to them , for example: you hit a large pothole and your tire bubbles, or you rim is cracked or bent from various reasons. No questions asked....they will replace it for the life of the lease. Well worth it for the 21 inch rims. I have this on my Audi and it paid for itself in the first year.

Explorer ST Posts